Sunday, 1 December 2019
How Raising Self-Esteem Makes You Independent
Many swear by the effectiveness of raising their self-esteem in establishing their independence. Have you been curious as to what this could do for you and how you could work to boost your self-esteem? Let us help!
In this article, you’ll learn the following:
● How raising your self-esteem can help establish your independence
● How raising your self-esteem can help ensure you retain your independence
● How to raise your self-esteem - basic practices to get you started
Raising Self-Esteem Boosts Your Confidence
The major way that raising self-esteem can make you independent is by boosting your confidence. The more confident you are, the more independent you’re going to want to be.
It will inspire you to not only insist on your independence but demand you get it. As you boost your self-esteem and you become more confident, you’ll find that you have more of a command over your independence.
Raising Self-Esteem Establishes What You Deserve
With higher self-esteem, you’ll find that you have a better understanding of what it is that you deserve. You’ll find yourself settling less and less and truly going after what it is you want in life.
You won’t let others control you, treat you poorly, or take advantage you. Understanding what it is you deserve in life will help you become more independent.
You deserve to make your own decisions, live your life how you want to, and enjoy your independence.
When you have higher self-esteem and a better understanding of what you deserve, you don’t settle for anything less.
Having Higher Self-Esteem and More Confidence Helps You Retain Your Independence
When you have higher self-esteem and the influx of confidence that comes along with that, you demand that you retain your independence. You don’t stand for people taking control over what you want, what you do, or any part of your life.
You demand the independence you worked so hard to gain. Working to raise your self-esteem helps to not only affirm your independence but also ensure that it doesn’t go anywhere, and no one infringes upon yours.
How to Raise Your Self-Esteem
Now that you know what raising your self-esteem can do for you, it’s time to put the work in to actually raise it. The following are great starter practices to turn into a routine that will boost your self-esteem in no time: Affirming Your Worth Throughout your day, give yourself a pep talk in the mirror.
Tell yourself what you’re worth, who you are, and what you deserve. Remind yourself that you are strong, incredible, and valuable. You’re a unique person with great, unique things to offer this world; remind yourself regularly.
Refusing to Settle You deserve nothing but the best in life. You don’t deserve to be treated worse, have less, or be in any way lesser. You must absolutely refuse to settle for anything less than you deserve if you ever hope to affect a change in your self-esteem, confidence, and independence.
Sticking to Your Guns You have to stick with these efforts and routines for a longer period of time if you ever hope to accomplish your goals in raising your self-esteem and claiming your independence once and for all. Don’t let yourself back-petal.
Maintain the progress you’ve made and continue pushing forward.
Raising your self-esteem can most certainly help you boost your confidence, claim your independence, and retain it.
Through the efforts made to improve your self-esteem, you will see a vast improvement in your quality of life and mental health.
So, what are you waiting for? Get started today.
- The universe works in mysterious ways, and my bank account is proof of this.
- I am on the receiving end of a lot of good fortune.
- I constantly receive money, job and investment opportunities, and favours from a variety of unexpected sources.
- I am blessed.
- There are countless money-making opportunities around me.
- Many of these just seem to fall into my lap.
- Whether someone pays me back for a loan I have long forgotten, or I receive a discount on an item I need, wealth comes to me in one form or another.
- I receive career opportunities from surprising sources.
- I might receive a promotion, or a friend shows me a listing for a great job that suits me perfectly.
- I am regularly surprised.
- I believe in abundance.
- I am as deserving of abundance as anyone else in the world.
- My belief in abundance allows it to become my reality.
- I find what I expect to find.
- I expect to find opportunities related to wealth.
- My eyes and mind are open to the possibilities around me.
- Wealth regularly comes to me in unexpected ways.
- Today, I look for unique opportunities to increase my wealth and abundance.
- My mind is open.
- I am in a receptive state.
- I am confident that some form of wealth is coming to me today.
1. When did I last receive a financial windfall?
2. What opportunities am I ignoring, overlooking, or failing to take advantage of in my life?
3. What do I believe is my best opportunity to increase my wealth? Am I acting upon it?
Life is to be savoured and enjoyed. Each person on earth deserves to have a wonderful life. However, in order to live a life you love, it’s important to consider a Life Plan in which you’ve formulated everything you want out of life.
- Your Home. This chapter encourages you to consider whether you’re living in the place you want and the type of home you prefer. Also, setting up your home to fit your wants and needs is addressed.
- Career and Work. In this chapter, you’ll be asked to ponder your career and ask yourself if you’re getting everything out of your work that you’re seeking. Also, you’ll be encouraged to think about whether you’re doing the type of work you want.
- Love Relationships and Family. What are your desires about your love relationship and family? Reflect on your current love relationship and whether your wants and needs are met in the relationship.
- This section covers how you feel about your friends. You’ll think about whether your current choice of friends are the kind of friends you want.
- Physical and emotional health issues are explored in relation to your wants and needs. Consider any changes you want to make in these areas and include them in your plan.
- Because each person has his own list of desired character traits, this chapter asks that you consider your own character traits — those you have and those you’d like to have or alter in some way. Desirable character traits can be developed and therefore, should be written into your Life Plan.
- Hobbies and Activities. This chapter prompts you to explore your use of spare time. As you think about the hobbies and activities you seek to do, you can make them a part of your plan for life.
- Intellectual and Cultural Pursuits. People vary widely in terms of what they seek intellectually and culturally. This chapter addresses these subjects and asks you to include these areas in your Life Plan, if you deem them important and valuable in your own life.
Your life will become more fulfilling when you write and follow your Life Plan!
How Raising Self-Esteem Makes You Independent Many swear by the effectiveness of raising their self-esteem in establishing their independ...