- The universe works in mysterious ways, and my bank account is proof of this.
- I am on the receiving end of a lot of good fortune.
- I constantly receive money, job and investment opportunities, and favours from a variety of unexpected sources.
- I am blessed.
- There are countless money-making opportunities around me.
- Many of these just seem to fall into my lap.
- Whether someone pays me back for a loan I have long forgotten, or I receive a discount on an item I need, wealth comes to me in one form or another.
- I receive career opportunities from surprising sources.
- I might receive a promotion, or a friend shows me a listing for a great job that suits me perfectly.
- I am regularly surprised.
- I believe in abundance.
- I am as deserving of abundance as anyone else in the world.
- My belief in abundance allows it to become my reality.
- I find what I expect to find.
- I expect to find opportunities related to wealth.
- My eyes and mind are open to the possibilities around me.
- Wealth regularly comes to me in unexpected ways.
- Today, I look for unique opportunities to increase my wealth and abundance.
- My mind is open.
- I am in a receptive state.
- I am confident that some form of wealth is coming to me today.
1. When did I last receive a financial windfall?
2. What opportunities am I ignoring, overlooking, or failing to take advantage of in my life?
3. What do I believe is my best opportunity to increase my wealth? Am I acting upon it?