Life is to be savoured and enjoyed. Each person on earth deserves to have a wonderful life. However, in order to live a life you love, it’s important to consider a Life Plan in which you’ve formulated everything you want out of life.
- Your Home. This chapter encourages you to consider whether you’re living in the place you want and the type of home you prefer. Also, setting up your home to fit your wants and needs is addressed.
- Career and Work. In this chapter, you’ll be asked to ponder your career and ask yourself if you’re getting everything out of your work that you’re seeking. Also, you’ll be encouraged to think about whether you’re doing the type of work you want.
- Love Relationships and Family. What are your desires about your love relationship and family? Reflect on your current love relationship and whether your wants and needs are met in the relationship.
- This section covers how you feel about your friends. You’ll think about whether your current choice of friends are the kind of friends you want.
- Physical and emotional health issues are explored in relation to your wants and needs. Consider any changes you want to make in these areas and include them in your plan.
- Because each person has his own list of desired character traits, this chapter asks that you consider your own character traits — those you have and those you’d like to have or alter in some way. Desirable character traits can be developed and therefore, should be written into your Life Plan.
- Hobbies and Activities. This chapter prompts you to explore your use of spare time. As you think about the hobbies and activities you seek to do, you can make them a part of your plan for life.
- Intellectual and Cultural Pursuits. People vary widely in terms of what they seek intellectually and culturally. This chapter addresses these subjects and asks you to include these areas in your Life Plan, if you deem them important and valuable in your own life.
Your life will become more fulfilling when you write and follow your Life Plan!